- Introduction to Child Psychology
- Child Development – From Synapse to Society
- Child Psychopathology
- Therapeutic Techniques
- New Findings and research on Developmental Psychology
Course Fee and Terms
- Duration: 18 Weeks (72 Hours)
- Delivery: Online
- Time: Monday 9-11 am and Wednesday 9-11 am
- Intake: March 2022
- Award: Certificate in Developmental Psychology is awarded to successful candidates of a written examination.
Also commonly known as Child Psychology – explores the psychological developmental process from synapse to adulthood. This course is extremely valuable to those who aspire to work with children – in education or care facilities. The course covers a variety of topics including Developmental Theories, Therapeutic techniques, Learning theories, Family Dynamics and disorders that affect the mental and psychological development of children. This course is also highly recommended for parents who want to get a better understanding of the developmental process of their children.